Lisa Shearin, National Bestselling Author

The Myth Manifestation (SPI Files 5) — On sale January 16!

Uncategorized Add comments

We have a release date for The Myth Manifestation (SPI Files 5), and it’s only a month away! On January 16, it’ll be available in ebook, paperback, and soon afterward, as an audiobook from Audible.

**The pre-order links aren’t up yet**, but as soon as they are, I’ll post them here and send out a newsletter with all the links for you. If you haven’t subscribed to my newsletter yet, see the right nav for the link. It’s easy!

I hope you have as much fun reading The Myth Manifestation as I did writing it! Here’s what you’ll be getting. . .

The agents of Supernatural Protection & Investigations (SPI) protect people from predatory supernaturals. This time, we’re the ones who need protection.

New York is one of the most popular convention destinations in the world—for humans and supernaturals. Every hundred years, rulers of the world’s supernatural races come together to negotiate and renew a peace treaty. Meeting in the same hotel are the governors of our world’s goblin and elf colonies. SPI is saddled with the security nightmare of keeping the living delegates alive and the undead delegates from becoming permanently deceased. We’ve got our work cut out for us.

I’m Makenna Fraser, seer for SPI. Our security nightmare becomes real when monsters from the delegates’ mythologies begin mysteriously appearing in the flesh to hunt delegates from every side of the debate. And when the hotel gets sucked into another dimension, there’s no escape.

We discover that we’re all pieces in an elaborate and deadly game. A game about to spill out into the real world. Failing to escape is game over and not an option. We have to save the world—but first, we have to save ourselves.

11 Responses to “The Myth Manifestation (SPI Files 5) — On sale January 16!”

1. Tina says:

Lisa I am trying to pre-order The Myth Manifestation on amazon but it’s not there 😮 will it be up soon?

2. Lisa Shearin says:

The links aren’t live yet. As soon as they are (probably after Christmas), I’ll post them everywhere. : )

3. Jim Bryant says:

Dec 22, still not up on Amazon, most books for pre-order are up months before, not weeks ! Amazon is not doing right by you.

4. Lisa Shearin says:

Hi Jim!

I’m publishing The Myth Manifestation myself through NLA Digital. Ace Books opted not to renew my contract for the series. You’re right, with traditionally published books, the links are up months in advance. But that’s not the case with self-published. We’re still in the process of formatting the various ebook versions as well as the print edition. The links will be live approximately a week before it goes on sale. Hopefully a little sooner, but like I said, we’re still in layout & proofing.

A big advantage of self-pub over traditional publishing is that from the time I turn a book in until it’s available for sale is 2-3 months for self-pub. For traditional publishing, it’s nine months. So you guys will get more books faster. : )

Happy Holidays!!

5. Olivia says:

Hi Lisa!
    So, since your self publishing, does this mean the audio version will be out later in the year like The Ghoul Vindetta was?

6. Lisa Shearin says:

Hi Olivia,

Johanna Parker is recording The Myth Manifestation right now. While I don’t have the exact release date yet, it will be soon after the January 16 release of the ebook and print versions. : ) When I have the release date, I’ll post it everywhere and send out a newsletter notification as well.

7. Lisa Shearin says:

Yes, it will be released through Audible. As soon as I have the release date, I’ll post it here, on all my social media accounts, and in a newsletter.

8. Gloria Morrison says:

How do I get on your mailing list to be informed when the paperback comes out?

9. Lisa says:

Hi Gloria!
    On my website, in the right nav bar it says “Newsletter sign up.” Just click on that and fill out the short form.