Lisa Shearin, National Bestselling Author

How to get signed copies of my books

book news, Con & Conjure Add comments

UPDATE: My editor Anne Sowards is talking about lots of great books over at Dear Author today. Check out Ace / Roc’s fab spring preview & giveaway! Books up for grabs include CON & CONJURE by moi, BLACKOUT by Rob Thurman, and AMONG THIEVES by Doug Hulick (who I will be having a contest for next week with two signed copies up for grabs)!

Some of you have been itching to get your hands on actual signed copies of Con & Conjure — or any of my books. My local Barnes & Noble in Cary, NC, is here to help you out. In previous years, they’ve done it where you could order personalized and signed copies of my books. That turned out to be a bit of a logistical nightmare. However it’s easy for them to process copies that I’ve already signed.

You simply call the Cary B&N at 919-467-3866 and ask for a signed copy of Lisa Shearin’s Con & Conjure or any of my other books. Shipping is free with your B&N Member card (have your card handy to give your Member number to the bookstore staff when you’re on the phone ordering). If you’re not a B&N Member, there is mailing fee for shipping books (depending on method and location). For payment, have your credit card handy as well. It’s as simple as that. Hope that helps some of you out!

I hope you all are enjoying the fifth installment of the adventures of Raine & Company!

Lisa

9 Responses to “How to get signed copies of my books”

1. Mel says:

Thanks for the information on the signed copy. I’ve been enjoying Con and Conjure but I wouldn’t mind buying another copy that’s signed.

2. Louis Srygley says:

I just finished ordering a signed copy from the B&N. Mike was very friendly and while he did not know about the copies, he found them quickly and the purchase was done very smoothly.

Cudos to a well run store.

3. Lisa Shearin says:

Great to hear that the process is working, Louis! I dropped by the Cary B&N last night and signed about 30 copies of CON & CONJURE. But if they sell out, they’ll order more, and ask me in to sign them.

The Cary B&N staff are awesome folks!

Lisa

4. Michael Franks says:

Still waiting for new book on audible.com. Do you know when it will get release to themor when they will release it?

5. Lisa Shearin says:

Hi Michael,

I’m not sure if there will be an Audible version of my last two books. Apparently the sales numbers weren’t great for the first four. We’re working on it, but even if I got and signed a contract tomorrow, it would still take a couple of months in production.

Sorry,
    Lisa

6. Kate Shaw says:

I loved Con & Conjure! I posted a review of it last night: http://skunkcatbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/03/con-conjure-by-lisa-shearin.html

7. lisa shearin says:

Great review, Kate! Thank you so much!

Lisa

8. Cherity says:

Ok, it’s been forever since I commented on here, but I downloaded Con & Conjure for my nook recently, and i have to say, I’m loving it so far. You don’t disappoint, Lisa.

9. Lisa Shearin says: