Lisa Shearin, National Bestselling Author

New book releases from my blog buddies!

book news Add comments

One of my main reasons for having this blog is to inspire writers not to give up their dreams of being published.  I also try to give you all a look from a still relatively new author’s viewpoint, of stuff in the publishing industry that’d be good for you to know.  I need to have Webmaster Todd put my blog motto on my site for me: Things  I know, stuff I’ve learned, and crap I found out the hard way.

Kimber An and Tia have been incredibly supportive fans and blog buddies from the very beginning.  And now they’ve reached that elusive dream of getting published, and I wanted to give them a big shoutout!  I’m so proud of and happy for them both!  :  D

Kimber An’s first book SUGAR RUSH is available now from Decadent Publishing! Here’s a page  from Kimber An’s site with a synopsis, partial first chapter, and  a link to purchase.

Tia Nevitt’s first book THE SEVENFOLD SPELL is available now from Harlequin’s Carina Press! Here is a page from Tia’s site with more info and links to purchase.

CONGRATULATIONS, LADIES!!

11 Responses to “New book releases from my blog buddies!”

1. Tia Nevitt says:

Oh, wow! Thank you so much! I got your pingback as soon as you posted this and it was such a surprise!

2. Lisa Shearin says:

You’re most welcome, sweetie! Anything I can do to help. : )

3. Jamie Grey says:

Congrats ladies! I’m definitely going right over to check out your stories! They sound fantastic :)

4. Kimber An says:

Thank you, Lisa! This means so much to me. I hope you and your hot goblins can attend my Cyber-Launch Party at Enduring Romance on Saturday. We’ll have a drawing and the winner gets a free eBook of SUGAR RUSH, plus an Alaskan moose plush toy.

enduringromance.blogspot.com

5. Lisa Shearin says:

You’re welcome, Kimber! I’ll pop over on Saturday. Everyone: Kimber An’s Cyber-Launch Book Parties are so much fun! Stop by and enter to win.

Lisa

6. Simone says:

Congragulations! Did you know that the Sevenfold Spell was reviewed recently on the BooksSmugglers? Actually I was already planning on reading because of the review. And now I really want to and I have another book t explore. Both of your covers look so cool. Again Congrats!

7. Can’t wait to read Tia’s book. I’ve heard so many great things about it!!! :)

8. I think I’ve congratulated Tia enough already. {GRIN, wink} However, I’m not sure if I congratulated Kimber An. So CONGRATULATIONS! {REALLY BIG GRIN}

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

9. Kimber An says:

Thank you, Simone, Julie, and Anne!

Hey, does anyone know about Google Alerts? I keep finding posts about Sugar Rush that Google doesn’t Alert me about. I’m afraid I might miss something.

10. Angela Craven says:

Thank you! It means a lot (especially while I’m struggling with current re-writes.) I have a long way to go and it helps to know I’m not alone.

11. Tia Nevitt says:

Thank you, everyone!

Kimber, Google Alerts are somewhat less than totally reliable. I suggest doing a vanity search every three or four days, in addition to your Google Alert. I have mine set for weekly because I don’t need the distraction of Google Alerts coming up while I’m at work.